May 30,2012
By: 'walnut'
May 30,2012
I have to say I was very surprised to see the (badly written) bad reviews of Prior Estates. They have managed our block for years after we managed to get rid of our old managers at the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal. They have helped us to turn our block around and been supportive and courteous at all times. They are always open to our own suggestions about how to do things and when, and if there have ever been small problems, which are occasionally unavoidable in the management of a property, over the quality of one or two contractors, for example, these have been sorted out quickly and communication is always good. Their fees are reasonable and the directors are qualified surveyors, which is more than many other property managers seem to be!
By: Lousia
Mar 31, 2018
The above is obviously an untrue review as it is the ONLY one that states anything positive about Prior Estates and contradicts EVERYONE else's experiences.

Prior Estates' Directors have been messing me around endlessly and caused me tremendous stress. I wish I'd never come across Prior Estates and I rue the day I first walked into their offices.

Read reviews about Prior Estates all over the internet and you will see how everybody attests to them being the worst property management company in London.

Prior Estates