May 25,2012
May 25,2012
we paid a deposit for a property that we wished to buy but was going to let for 2 years before a purchase as we had started a limited company and needed 3 years show able books to gain a mortgage.
we sent payment on the 8th of may for the deposit and still till today 24th may we have not received our money back.
we was told on friday 18th may that the deal could not be done for reasons not fully explained. and was informed our money would be returned???????? we are still waiting..... i have chased them... my wife called 3 times for the manager in one morning and she was to simple to reply instaed sent me an email saying it will be back friday.....
I\'m still at a loss as BACS is now longer a banking facilerty and money transfered now days is by FPS and should be in latest 16 hours after the button has been pressed...... useless arrogent and rude steer clear i thought it was me but google tells all
nothing i feel sorry for persons trying to sell there house with them better off a low level estate agent that don\'t think they are untoucable

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mullucks Wells Great Dunmow! To leave a new review of Mullucks Wells Great Dunmow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mullucks Wells Great Dunmow