May 22,2012
May 22,2012
To be honest, I came across this website while wishing to post a complaint about Heritage Property, Leamington Spa, and in the course of 2 hours and 45 minutes, my complaint has turned to one of recommendation.

My change of heart is primarily down to their Managing Director, Richard Hill, who also takes the trouble to respond to comment published on this site. I think that states a lot about both the man in charge and his company.

From start of tenancy until end, Heritage Property had been superb, yet were let down at the end by a failure to return the deposit promptly. This I accept isn't directly their fault as they need permission from the landlord to return the deposit, and until such time are entitled to withhold this payment. My complaint was that this had taken a number of weeks and the Landlord was not responding to requests. As a ex-tenant waiting for these monies, I thought they should have been more pro-active in pushing the landlord to authorise release.

To give Richard his due, I emailed him direct using the details he openly supplies on this website with my grievances. He responded very promptly, and we had a satisfactory resolution with 2 hours and 45 minutes (timed from first mail sent to resolution email, and that included my first mail being over lunchtime).

Unfortunately it is a fact of life that sometimes things don't run quite as smooth as you would hope, but providing that your concerns are listened to and appropriate actions are taken to resolve then you cannot ask for any more. Richard obviously has a lot of pride in his company and his own reputation, listens to him clients, and takes the time out of his schedule to respond and resolve these issues. I don't think you can say fairer than that.

I would therefore highly recommend Heritage Property.
By: Heritage Property
Jun 03, 2012
Hi Alex

I'd really like to say thank you for posting this review. It very kind of you to take the time to post it as, in my experience, normally people only take the time to leave negative comments.
As far as I am concerned I hope your experience will encourage other customers to contact me if they do have any issues that they do not think are being dealt with properly. I'd like to think it won't happen that often but when you manage 650+ properties and let another 200 a year on a tenant find basis, problems do come up!
We have a great team of staff who will do their best to help our clients in whatever capacity they are using of services (Letting as a Tenant or Landlord, Selling or Buying) but occassionally mistakes happen although generally they are just human error mistakes.
As you so accurately write in your last paragraph that "it is a fact of life that sometimes things don't run as smoothly as you would hope, but providing your concerns are listened to and that appropriate actions are taken to resolve them then you cannot ask for any more."
I have much the same principals myself when things go wrong with the many companies we deal with and I completely agree with you Alex. Even though I prefer it when everything runs as it should, it is unrealistic that you will always get everything right but we are accountable when we don't and are not afriad to admit it either.
Thanks again
Kindest regards
Richard Hill, Managing Director of Heritage Property (Royal Leamington Spa & Kenilworth)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch