May 10,2012
May 10,2012
Dealt with them a couple of years ago. We specifically requested a property to rent in Sunderland because my disabled wife has all of her care provided by Sunderland. We were shown what seemed to be an ideal property so we promptly paid a deposit. We shortly found it was actually in Durham and that we\'d have to rebuild the whole care system with Durham instead of Sunderland. Believe me, this would be more of a challenge than simply moving house. Peter Heron simply said "Holding Deposits are non refundable."

I sincerely hope the Oxford English Dictionary revises their definition of Estate Agents. Meanwhile, beware!!

P.S. Whilst I could have quoted the member of staff I dealt with. The big problem is their company policy.
If by \"Would you use the agent again\" you mean Peter Heron, then absolutely not. If you are referring to http://www.allagents.co.uk\", then definitely yes. These despicable practices should be made public to stop others getting shafted.
By: ashley
Aug 16, 2012
Thank you for your feedback. Having looked into this matter; I've been advised by my Lettings Team that you withdrew your interest in this property and as per our "holding deposit" agreement duly signed by yourselves, the deposit you paid was non refundable. Having removed the property from the lettings market whilst we obtained references and conducted a credit report in readiness of your tenancy; a lot of work had been carried out by our team and the fact you were unable to differentiate between Sunderland and County Durham prior to paying the holding deposit in the first place was unfortunate. I hope you've now found a suitable property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Peter Heron Estate Agents Fulwell Branch! To leave a new review of Peter Heron Estate Agents Fulwell Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Peter Heron Estate Agents Fulwell Branch