May 10,2012
May 10,2012
Horrible agents! The woman "Gaynor" (theres only 2 of them) is one of the rudest, most patronising agent I have ever dealt with, extremely horrible bitter little woman. When the time came to tell them to stick the job. I couldn\'t wait to say it to her. Basically this agency will tell you, your application is successful before they do a credit or referencing check, so if something comes up on your credit file, it\'s too late! Oh and if something comes up on your credit file, they\'ll charge you an additional £100. £100 each for a credit check. Which from my experience of credit checking people is a 70% mark up to them. Wouldn\'t ever recommend them, we\'ve gone to litigation with them. Contact the land lord directly if you can, as we did, he\'s disgusted with what we\'ve told him. I\'m sure he\'ll post his own review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dwellings Office 1! To leave a new review of Dwellings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dwellings Office 1