May 01,2012
May 01,2012
I would like to express my gratitude to Roy, Keith and Mark Wilson who enable me to find and move to 32 Robin Place in a such short notice. Roy showed great commitment in finding an accommodation and liasing with the landlord and updating me nearly on daily basis. Further Keith had undertaken sorting out all he necessary legal paperwork with a great level of professionalism and knowledge. Lastly I would like to mention and say big thank you to Mark Wilson,the mortgage advisor at Isis, who has advised me on number of mortage products in the past 5 years and also has put a word in for me...
I have now had the pleasure of meeting also Amie, Jack and other members of Isis team all of them are always ready to help and assist.
I would like to wish many happy customers and only the best in the future.
Knd regards Maria Leishman

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oasis Estate Agents Ltd Office 1