May 01,2012
May 01,2012
I found the approach of fishneedwater very refreshing! No hard sales tatics, open and honest. Dave dealt with me during the initial phase when I wanted to advertise my property - the photographs were, as he promised, very professional and really helped to attract interest (and incidentally, thanks also to the photographer who was great to deal with). In later stages I dealt with both James and Anthony, who were responsive and helpful whenever I had questions (and I had a lot!).

I would definitely recommend this agency - they did what they said they would, the property was let very quickly (within a week of it going on the website, I had found my tenants) and all for a much cheaper fee than the more \'traditional\' high street agencies. They are using an innovative model which works.

Many thanks to all who I dealt with (and continue to deal with) at fishneedwater.
By: James
May 01, 2012
Viv, thanks for the kind comments and we're especially pleased you seem to have found really nice tenants. We're really glad you found our service valuable and we love the fact you ask lots of questions, it shows to us you want to know how to do things in the correct manner. You have been a pleasure to deal with throughout and we hope that you will consider using us again in the future or mentioning us to friends or family that may need some assistance selling or letting their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich