May 01,2012
May 01,2012
I cannot praise Park & Bailey, High Street Caterham highly enough in their dealings with the recent sale of my property. Liam was extremely helpful in initially drawing up the details and then he made sure the sales team visited the property so they were all aware of what they were selling. They found me a buyer very quickly and through no fault of their own, the process turned sour because of very difficult buyers. Without Joan and Ginette from the Progressions Team, I doubt I would have kept my sanity! Joan, in particular, soothed my fevered brow on numerous occasions, working tirelessly to answer difficult questions and situations that were presented to us and I owe it to her that I survived the whole process. Thank you to all of you, you were wonderful!! I would recommend you to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Park & Bailey Caterham branch! To leave a new review of Park & Bailey Caterham branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Park & Bailey Caterham branch