Nov 09,2011
Ginette Bronsden
Nov 09,2011
Once my wife and I had decided that we would like to live in Warlingham we contacted several of the local agents operating in the area. It soon became very clear that Park & Bailey were head and shoulders above their rivals in terms of efficiency of staff, professionalism and the quality of property represented.
We found our property within 4 weeks of searching and, once our purchase price was agreed, our file was transferred over to their Progress Unit based in Caterham.
Our purchase proved to be quite tricky at times, however, the fantastic service we received from the Park & Bailey Progress Unit with regular update calls and helpful problem solving suggestions ensured that we finally exchanged contracts. The property had been represented by 3 separate agencies and I am sure that our purchase would have collapsed if it had not been for the excellent diligence and friendly professionalism of the Park & Bailey Progress Unit (Ginette in particular). Our vendor probably does not realize how lucky he is to have been represented so well.

Park & Bailey