Oct 10,2010
Oct 10,2010
I have several propertys what I rent out , I have always used Park and Bailey as they are quite well known. I recently looked at others agents for a price comparison and found that there are alot of other agents that are half the price as Park and Bailey. They do the same as Park and Bailey there is no difference. Not that I would name as I feel this is wrong I did take this up with P&B, I was told they offer a better client service than most other agents. I found this a fob off as there is only one type of service and Park and Bailey do not do nosilver service compared to anywhere else. When I adviced that I was to go with another agent the staff was totally rude and ignorant towards me which I found quite funny as for the last few years I have over payed them compared to other agents and they should be grateful for that. So angry with them it is untrue. Be careful and make sure you get more advice when letting.
By: gb
Nov 19, 2010
Further to our comment above, our lettings team have advised that they have not had any of their landlords withdraw over the time period given nor to the best of their knowledge have they had any queries from curent landlords on their fee structure.
By: GB
Nov 18, 2010
The Park and Bailey Lettings team pride themselves on their professionalism and levels of customer service. They would have welcomed the opportunity to address any concerns direct and are still happy to do so.

Park & Bailey