Apr 03,2012
Apr 03,2012
I am currently resident in Australia, and have had my property on the market in Alton for almost four years. A friend suggested Homes Estate Agents and I have been delighted with their service. The agents were very accommodating of the long distance between us, and time differences seemed not to pose any problems for them. They were pleasant to talk to, gave sensible suggestions and followed up their suggestions with great service and a sale. I had almost given up! They were polite and understanding of my tenants situation, they were timely with their visits, and were able to raise interest in a very low market.
I would not hesitate to recommend this Agency, and the agents working there, to anyone who wishes to sell their home in what is currently a difficult market.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1