Apr 01,2012
Apr 01,2012
The worst service I have ever received from a company in my whole life! Within 3 days of moving in we had issues with downstairs who was bullying me and my family and causing it hell to live there, we had police and environmental health visiting regularly as our neighbour had called them to complain about what turned out to be nothing. Northwood never did a thing. When the boiler was query leaking they asked us to use the shower only until they notified us....which they forgot to do and so our water bill was extortionate for that month after being told we could only have baths! We had two fan heaters that heated the whole property, and during the winter months suffered severely from damp, on inspection we were told to wipe the mold of our soggy wall. On checkout we were charged to repaint, even though damp had been brought up by previous tenants, and I was told I had not had the windows open enough overnight to ventilate - which when it was -3 degress over the winter thought was absurd. We were also charged an extortion for communal cleaning even after I had cleaned the whole property.....even for items such as nets which i had though were vile so had taken town and bagged up throughout the whole tenancy anyway. They lost the window key and wanted to charge us to replace all windows but found a 'key that would fit' two days later!! All in all, my health and sanity have been much better since having nothing to do with this shocking company...and even when moving i found they are one of the only companies to charge you £30 for a reference... yes thats how much ticking some boxes cost them. They are rude and terrible at dealing with things an agent should. Dont go with this company.
Been polite and helpful, not rude and disrespectful. Offer professional and fair advice. Deal with problems as the arise not just when we leave and they have to be so the property can be relet There are a hundred other things I could say but after this experience I would never change my mind about Northwood!
By: g
Aug 08, 2012
I totally agree with you. As a tenant we had a dreadful time and they even managed to con us out of a third of our deposit even though we disputed it with DPS. Awful office, absolutely no people skills whatsoever.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Plymouth! To leave a new review of Northwood Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Plymouth