Dec 14,2011
Dec 14,2011
Having just escaped from a 6 month tenancy with Northwood I feel others should know that this company has very little customer service. They do not inform you of anything negative about the let (in my case that the neighbour from hell lived downstairs) Dog Barking and shouting all of the day and night, and that the previous tenant left for the same reason. They offer very little assistance in getting things done, On giving notice,( for 2 reasons) 1. neighbour from hell, 2. A my way or no way attitude from Northwood. they use every excuse and no common sense, for daring to give notice. They even insisted on my getting the keys back and returning to the flat to secure a smoke alarm to the ceiling even though they knew it did not work. They say it is not their responsibility to ensure the flat has a (working) smoke alarm - just a smoke alarm - Apparently Health and safety laws do not apply to them????
Told me the truth about the neighbour which they knew but did not tell me in case I refused to let.
Attached Files