Apr 18,2009
Apr 18,2009
I placed an enquiry on find a property to view a place that was registered with Latimer Estate Agents, I was then surprised to receive a phone call two weeks later from the owner Carla Lester saying that I had arranged to view the property. I had in no way spoken to the agency or even hear back from them after my request for more information on the property.

Carla was exceptionally rude to me on the phone, when I asked if she spoke to all her customers in an aggressive manner she reminded me that I was not a customer. I was shocked and disgusted to have received this attitude from an owner of a company and would advise any potential customers to steer clear of this estate agents. In this current market or in any market for that matter people deserve to be treated with the appropriate level of respect.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Latimer & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Latimer & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Latimer & Co Office 1