Apr 15,2009
Apr 15,2009
Rarely informed me what was happening with my property. Nine months went by without any information from agent, that despite the tenant getting two months behind in rent. Repeated requests for information were simply ignored. Financial checks were supposedly done (saw no record of this despite repeated requests) and information about tenant was not shared with us, the landlord until the papers were signed and I was stuck with a tenant who had difficult paying the rent. Did not follow through on our requests and instructions. Never sent us monthly statements, that despite agreeing to do so as per the signed contract. Worked on tenant's behalf rather than mine, the landlord, that despite the fact that I was paying her. The only reason I did not give her a "terrible" rating is because she was quite on the ball to fix things in the house when the tenant requested. I would not recommend this agent to anyone!

Jane Thorne Residential