Nov 22,2016
Beth Williams
Nov 22,2016
This is now my second review on here...having been with Jones and Chapman for over a year now...with my last review being in March this year...as 100% a happy client...I am delighted to say I remain 100% happy.

Communication is friendly and quick - and I know full well how busy the team is...and working in the same field myself I know only too well how much there is to handle when taking care of clients of varying relationship to an estate agents - then adding admin on top of all that...it keeps one almost too busy!

Mathew and Dave always take care of things, and now I am most pleased to have heard from Beth Williams - friendly, professional and fast, I now have three awesome people taking care of me.

As a landlord it's a massive leap of faith to let others work on your behalf...but I have every faith in this team and long may our working relationship continue!

Michael Atwal
Reasonable and in line with my expectations this fars. Can't run a business without charging now can you...
By: Matthew Blower
Feb 25, 2017
Hi Michael. It has been a pleasure dealing with you and your property from day one and i'm delighted that you have found our service excellent. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything at all.

Jones & Chapman