Aug 02,2017
By: 'Joanne'
Aug 02,2017
Terrible service. Pictures were awful,no feedback from the few viewings they did get us. We had on offer on our property that they failed to negotiate properly meaning the buyer went elsewhere.
By: Sharon Silcock
Apr 11, 2018
If you are looking to get a rental property do not use this agency. I have had an absolute nightmare. They make you attend their office to sign tenancy prior to seeing the property on check in. I did so in good faith and when I got to the property it was absolutely filthy, Appliances broken, lightbulbs not working, holes in walls, broken tiles on floor, faulty boiler (now not working all together) leaking shower, the list goes on. I have cried every day since I moved in. This company treat you like shit and do not care about your situation. They pass you onto their maintenance team Sequence who are rude and tell you the holes are in the walls for your enjoyment and generally have no empathy for your stresses. Avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!

Jones & Chapman