Oct 19,2016
Jack
Ross
By: 'The best of the best!'
Oct 19,2016
What a can I say? I was left high and dry by the poor management of my apartment by another agent and I was so lucky that Jack replied, when I was looking for another agent. Jack has tirelessly dealt with PRHP on my behalf, dealing with all correspondence and attending hearings, he has been thorough and totally efficient in dealing with all repairs, safety checks etc and as soon as the PRHP signed the completion certificate, Jack had the advert ready for submission on Right Move, this attracted 8 viewings on the 1st day and has led to me getting a higher rent than I was expecting and 2 very good tenants, who can move in very quickly. Words cannot describe the relief I feel, after months of worry and lost income, I feel 100% confident in the abilities and commitment of Jack (and Ross). If you are looking for the best of the best agents, I would not hesitate to recommend Orbis.
By: Jack Hellier
Oct 21, 2016
Marj, many thanks for your review. I'm glad you're happy and that your property is now generating revenue again.

Yates Hellier