Yates Hellier

• 2014 Best Letting Agent in City of Glasgow
  • 2014 Best Letting Agent in G3

A review by Lindsay on 23/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I simply cannot recommend Ross and Jack at Yates Hellier highly enough. Their work to assess, photograph and advertise our property was quick & professional which secured us a choice of attractive potential tenants. It was hard for us initially to think about renting out our flat as it had been our home for many years but I know that it is in great hands and over a year down the line we have had nothing but impeccable service and our property has been well looked after by our tenants. Detailed quarterly reports and photos keep our mind at ease and all paperwork/financing is done in a timely fashion. The most important thing, though, is that both Ross and Jack always go the extra mile whether it's about forwarding post, dealing with factors etc., They are always happy and willing to do what needs done with profesionalism and a friendly approach. Their high standards mean that they can offer great quality properties and find equally good tenants to fill them which is a win-win for everyone.

A review by Jo and Duncan on 28/07/2017

£240000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We had the pleasure of letting out our Merchant City flat for 5 years, and then selling it in 2017, via Yates Hellier. They are highly efficient and professional and it was a pleasure to deal with them. They came highly recommended to us, and we would like to express the same. In the 5 years of letting the flat was never unoccupied, and a great selling price was achieved. Thank you to Ross and Jack and best wishes for future business.

A review by Frank on 24/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Yates Hellier have been our letting agents for the last 3 years. Whilst the experience was always positive throughout our tenancy they were disappointing at the end. Once we had moved out the property, we were hit with a 'professional cleaning bill' along with an extra charge for removing some of our items that we had forgotten to take out prior to the tenancy finishing. I think this was unfair considering we were great tenants and always looked after the flat very well.

A review by FC West End on 18/07/2017

£1250
Would you use the agent again? Yes

When we moved to the UK three years ago, not only did we need a property but also advice from an agency in regards to the best area to live. Jack spent a great deal of time with us and eventually found us exactly what we wanted! Fast forward three years and we are over the moon with the property and the way we have been looked after by Yates Hellier. Nothing is ever a problem and they are always on hand to deal with any issues in the flat very quickly.

A review by Victoria on 16/07/2017

Sales (as a Buyer)
£150000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A massive thank you to the team at Yates Hellier for their support during our new flat purchase in Glasgow. Viewings arranged at our convinience, very professional in negotiation and always at the end of the phone (Ross called atleast once a week to advise of progression). From the first viewing with Ross to collecting the keys from the office, the whole transaction was a pleasure.

A review by Stuart Bartwicki on 12/07/2017

Property Management
£605
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Yates Hellier as property managers for the past year. They have consistently delivered an above competent service and always act with the upmost level of professionalism. They continually exceed my expectations with regards to their proficiency and level of customer service. I am confident that my best interests as a client is invariably at the forefront of their endeavours.

A review by Mr Bryce on 12/07/2017

£185000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ross Yates was helpful and very professional throughout the sale of my property. He took care of the whole process and spent considerable time helping me prepare my property for the home report and pictures. Once the property was on the market, he lead a non-stop trail of prospective buyers through my front door and the property was sold at closing date two weeks later. Ross made the entire process painless and enjoyable. Thank you for your help, I shall be recommending your services.

A review by Henry on 12/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Yates Hellier have completely transformed my opinion of letting & estate agents. I have an old West End Tenement, which needed work and that I wanted to let. They project managed the refurbishment and then found me a great professional tenant who has been reliable, paid on time and I have had no issues at all. I highly recommend Jack & Ross at Yates Hellier.

A review by Bonnie on 11/07/2017

G3 6
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I chose to use Yates-Hellier after reading several online reviews about them. It's never easy finding an agency you can trust to look after your property, but in the past 4 months, Ross has been nothing short of fantastic. I completely feel that my apartment is being well looked after while I am abroad and haven't had to worry about anything. From the start he made me feel really confident and comfortable with my decision, and I'm so glad I decided to use this agency. Vita started working here after I left to go abroad so I didn't get to meet her, but I have been very impressed with Jack and Ross. Would absolutely recommend!

A review by Allan & Ann on 10/07/2017

G52
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My partner and I have used Yates-Hellier for almost 2 years now to manage 3 flats in Glasgow as we currently reside in Aberdeen. From the outset, we have found both Ross and Jack to be highly motivated and professional. They have quickly identified excellent tenants and obtained the maximum rental values for our properties. They are always friendly and approachable and nothing seems to be too much trouble for them. We have also used Yates-Hellier to facilitate the services of various tradesmen with great success. Overall, I would have no hesitation in recommending Yates-Hellier to anyone.

A review by Becky on 09/07/2017

£205000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As we had some problems with our first agent when we changed to Yates Hellier we noticed the difference straight away. We were kept fully aware with what was happening and the service was first class from start to finish. I would recommend Yates Hellier to anyone and in particular Ross, as he was always polite and professional at all times and very knowledgeable.

A review by Maggie on 08/07/2017

£150000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Just to say that Ross has provided an absolute faultless service. The marketing of my flat was amazing and we had an offer agreed within 3 weeks. Dealing with Ross and the team at Yates Hellier has been a pleasure and its been the only hassle free aspect of what has been a somewhat stressful move. Thank you again.

A review by Chris on 06/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have never rented out my property previously but I have found that with Yates Hellier, they quickly responded to all my questions and you get a professional company. I live overseas and this is the first year in over 3 years where I've not had to spend considerable time other than basic admin on the property. For this I have to pay thanks to Jock, Ross and now Vita for their commitment, dedication and efficiency over the 12 months or so that my property has been under their management. I can't be more satisfied by their level of effort and achievement on my behalf, organising any work on the property quickly and efficiently. As I understand, the tenant is happy with them also hence everyone is winning.

A review by Laffy on 04/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Being an oversees landlord, selling my property in Glasgow wasn't something I was looking forward to. After narrowing my choice to two estate agents after many phone calls and emails, my friend recommended I consider Yates Hellier. They had just bought with them and found them friendly and easy to deal with. Within the first few minutes of my phone call with Ross my mind was put at rest. His knowledge of the Glasgow property market and my building in particular was astounding, what was also apparent was the enthusiasm that he has. My sale wasn't straightforward as my tenants still lived in the property at the time of marketing, but Ross handled this perfectly without upsetting them, whilst keeping me up to date and replying to my (many!) emails almost instantly, impressive given the time difference! The sale concluded last week, exactly within the time frame Ross estimated and at also slightly above his initial valuation. I cant fault the service I've received from Yates Hellier over the last couple of months and would use them again if I ever buy or sell in Glasgow.

A review by Kerry on 30/06/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ross I just wanted to express my gratitude to you for the way you handled my recent sale and let. A few years ago you gave me the sound advice not to sell as the market conditions weren't right and if I held off I would get more money. Thankfully I listened to you and as a result I've now sold my flat for more than I ever thought. You managed the whole process brilliantly and not only am I impressed with your professionalism, but your ability to manage multiple parties, some of whom being extremely difficult at times! You kept me up to date through out and more importantly kept me calm through the whole process. Thanks again for your help.

A review by Sarah on 15/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We've rented our flat from Yates Hellier for nearly three years. Any issues have always been sorted very quickly and the staff are always very friendly and efficient. Having rented through some of the bigger agents in the past, I can say that Yates Hellier have been the best.

A review by Vicky T on 12/05/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Another 5 stars for Yates Hellier! My partner and I switched managing agents to Yates Hellier at the start of 2015 after a disappointing service from our previous agent. We feel that our property is now in really good hands with them and we would highly recommend them to other landlords. We get regular updates on the condition of our flat and both Ross and Jack are very approachable and professional at all times.

A review by Clarissa on 31/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'm very fortunate to have Ross Yates looking after my property, not only is he lovely to do business with but also very professional, providing a first class service. Ross has kept me informed throughout the process and he worked hard to get me the right tenants taking away any concerns I had. Excellent service and would recommend.

A review by Jen on 10/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'm only too happy to confirm my satisfaction with the service i received from Ross, in particular I was most pleased with the price he achieved for our flat. I have no hesitation in recommending him to friends and associates.

A review by Robert on 27/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I interviewed four different agents and I'm confident I made the right choice with Ross. The service I have received from him has been exemplary. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services as an estate agent.

A review by The best of the best! on 18/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

What a can I say? I was left high and dry by the poor management of my apartment by another agent and I was so lucky that Jack replied, when I was looking for another agent. Jack has tirelessly dealt with PRHP on my behalf, dealing with all correspondence and attending hearings, he has been thorough and totally efficient in dealing with all repairs, safety checks etc and as soon as the PRHP signed the completion certificate, Jack had the advert ready for submission on Right Move, this attracted 8 viewings on the 1st day and has led to me getting a higher rent than I was expecting and 2 very good tenants, who can move in very quickly. Words cannot describe the relief I feel, after months of worry and lost income, I feel 100% confident in the abilities and commitment of Jack (and Ross). If you are looking for the best of the best agents, I would not hesitate to recommend Orbis.

A review by Sam M on 15/09/2016

£825
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I instructed Ross to let and manage my property for two years whilst I was working away. From beginning to end his service was faultless. His communication throughout the let was first class and his photographic reports put my mind at rest. To reiterate what has been said before, he continually did more than I would expect from an agent and took care of everything from the get go. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking to let or sell their property.

A review by Angry Landlord on 11/09/2016

£700
Would you use the agent again? No

If I could give zero stars I would. I engaged the services of Ross 6 months ago to take on the management of my property. After reading various reviews on here, I felt assured he would do a good job. Unfortunately it didn't turn out that way. Not only has he terminated his contract leaving me without an agent but he also took my tenant with him!

A review by Olivia Craig on 08/09/2016

£1095
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ross is one of the hardest working people I know, his work ethic and passion for property is unmatched. He has managed my properties for the last two years and his service fantastic. I would recommend him to anyone with property in Glasgow.

A review by James Andrews on 10/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ross is a great agent. Always on the ball and his communication is excellent. I'd recommend his services to anyone looking to rent their property.

A review by Trevor Kelday on 10/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've used Ross to buy, rent and sell property over the last three years. His advice is invaluable and top of this he is a great guy. I highly recommend the services of both him and his partner Jack. T

A review by Nick on 04/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I only used Orbis for a short period as I was moving back in to my flat. Having had many problems with previous agents I have to say that Jack and Orbis have been the most professional agents I have used to date. Communication was first class and I was kept informed about all issues related to my flat. Repairs where efficiently managed with photographs to clarify the issues, and the work carried out to a high standard. I would not hesitate to recommend Orbis.

A review by Jacks on 12/07/2016

£360
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I contacted Orbits last year for some information regarding renting our property and was impressed from the word go. I initially spoke with Jack and have been guided and looked after by Ross throughout the whole process. I don't think you could find a more knowledgeable and professional service anywhere. Ross has been extremely hands on going that extra mile when he didn't need to and keeps me informed at all times and I have complete confidence that he is consistently doing a great job! Not only that you can tell he really enjoys his job. I also use a different letting agent in the North east of Scotland and there is no comparison in the service I receive from Orbis. Would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them.

A review by Happy Balfron Tenant on 12/07/2016

G60
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have had the pleasure in dealing with Ross for the past 8 months and he has been very professional and helpful.I would have hesitation in recommending him .

A review by Mark on 11/07/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used several agents over the years, both in Glasgow and in England. None compare to the efficient and professional service provided by Jack and Ross. The 'can do' attitude and attention to detail at Orbis means I know my property portfolio is in good hands. In short, the service they provide is first class.

A review by Sarah Halliday on 19/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

When I was looking for a new flat last year I registered with a number of agents. Ross called me that same day to get a better understanding of what I was looking for and within 24 hours he had six properties lined up for me to see. He gave me individual viewings of each of the properties which was a nice change to the mass group viewings of other agents that I was used to. He answered my emails/calls late into the evening and even did viewings after 8pm (I work at the hospital). I moved into my flat in July last year and the service from Ross didn't stop there, any issues with the flat have been sorted promptly and more importantly without disruption to my day. If your looking for a flat in Glasgow, give Ross a call!

A review by C Mann on 19/06/2016

G2 3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Orbis Property was recommended to me through a friend who felt they could offer a more personalised and hands-on approach to managing my property. Jack and Ross are very friendly and communicate well. I've had great service from them so far.

A review by Homan Varghaei on 13/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The services I am provided by Ross and Jack have been absolutely first class and professional. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

A review by Bill Blair on 12/06/2016

£1000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have worked with Ross now for the last 2 years. I have been a landlord for the last 10 years, his advise has been invaluable to me. He has taken the weight off my shoulders and added significant value in the process. I cannot recommend his services enough, he is an expert in his field.

A review by Ben on 09/06/2016

£575
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Jack and Ross have been extremely professional, polite and attentive since we took on a property with them. Having worked with 5 different large agents over the last 4 years, I can say hands down that these two are by far the best me and my partner have ever worked with.

A review by Dennis on 30/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ross did exactly what he said he would and more. He got me a great tenant along with a great rental price for my house. I would recommend him to all.

A review by JM on 18/05/2016

1001
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used to use one of the larger agents in Glasgow to rent out my flats, the communication was good at the start but then wore over time. When my most recent became available in Hyndland I reached out to Ross who was by a friend and met him for a coffee to see what they could offer. Ross visited the flat and pretty much took the whole project on from there, excellent communication, really on the ball with all work that needed done and most importantly I had 0 days between one tenant moving out and the new one in. Not to mention that Ross got me a 45% increase in the rent I was receiving so all in all a very happy customer. Have already recommended him to others and they are now using him too. Good work Ross, keep it up!

A review by Canadian Tenant on 10/05/2016

G52
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Orbis Property Management has been excellent to deal with. They helped us get into our lovely flat when we moved here from Canada. We were looking for a quiet, clean pet friendly flat in a nice neighborhood which would be suitable for a professional couple and this is exactly what we found! We are very happy with their service and how promptly they attend to any concerns we may have. Ross has been very friendly and is always available when needed which is a great comfort while we are away from our home in Canada. We have a house in Canada and would not hesitate to use this company if it were available there for our property management. Highly recommend Orbis Property Management for anyone looking to rent or home owners looking to have their rental property well cared for.

A review by Jonathan on 10/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack and Orbis property have provided an excellent service for my flatmate and I. We moved into our current flat in February and Jack has only been a call or a text away for anything we needed. From the get-go we were impressed with the relaxed environment we experienced when viewing the flat, which is of a very high standard. Flat hunting can be incredibly stressful, and dealing with all of the paper work when you find a property often doesn't do anything to ease this stress. However this process was seamless with Jack and Orbis. We are now settled in the flat and are very much enjoying our time here. I highly recommend Orbis property, from my own experience I can tell you that they will be extremely helpful, and deal with any of your concerns are issues promptly and professionally.

A review by Nicola Black on 02/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack Hellier at Orbis Property provides an outstanding service in letting and managing my property. From the beginning of the process - advising on rental agreements etc, through to finding and vetting tenants - Jack was efficient, reliable and highly professional. The on-going property management is of a very high standard. I cannot recommend Jack and Orbis property highly enough.

A review by Jon Boyle on 28/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was new to the letting world and unsure of all the issues that could/would arise. Orbis, via Jack however were extremely helpful in explaining options and indeed in taking responsibility for outstanding actions. The service was very quick to find tenants, vet them and transact the deal.

A review by Pauline P on 24/04/2016

G62
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would not normally consider writing reviews online, but, felt that the service I received from Jack at Orbis was unusually positive. This was our first experience of buy-to-let and we were slightly daunted by the prospect of the administration and management of such a venture. However, I can honestly say that Jack guided us gently through the process, alleviating the anxiety and removing any obstacles which arose. He was on site from the genesis of the project and advised on all matters from furniture and fittings to viewing and contracts. I would not hesitate to recommend this agency and the personnel working within it, truly first rate.

A review by Leigh Jacob on 21/04/2016

Property Management
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack dealt with all aspects of getting my property ready to rent. He was very professional, helpful and pro active. it is very reassuring to know that the management of my property is in very capable hands. I rate him very highly and would have no hesitation in recommending him.

A review by Caleb on 18/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ross at Orbis Property did something quite remarkable. Back in 2013 our property had been on the rental market with another agent for 4 weeks with little interest. The agent kept advising we lower the price and/or accept high risk (in my opinion) tenants. I happened to mention my dismay to a work colleague and he recommended I gave Orbis Property a call. Back in 2013 I hadn't heard of them and was some what reluctant to involve another agent. Oh how wrong was I! From my initial meeting with Ross my mind was at rest.He marketed the property straight away with beautiful pictures and increased the rental price. Within a few days he had secured us a lovely tenant, who is still there to this day. The rent has been paid on time every month and the property is being kept in lovely condition. Ross has dealt with all issues promptly saving me any worry and hassle. I would advise landlords not to look anywhere else other than Orbis Property.

A review by Henry Little on 07/03/2016

£1700
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ross has looked after my properties since 2013, in which time he has increased my income and decreased my outgoings. An agent who is proactive rather than reactive, consistently achieving us the highest rents whilst securing the very best tenants who look after the properties. He is a credit to his company and I've recommended him on multiple occasions and will continue to do so. Henry

A review by Kim on 10/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've lived in my flat for three years and both Ross and Jack have been excellent. All issues have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. I've dealt with a few rental agencies in the past and Orbis have been the best by a country mile.

A review by Louise on 08/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ross has been my Property Manager for my flat in Glasgow for the last two years. He found me lovely tenants who are very happy in the property. I live abroad and his communication is always first class, when things have gone wrong in the flat his reports are very thorough and he is always very helpful on the phone. One of the biggest problems I had with my previous agent was communication, Ross and the team at Orbis have been the opposite, there always very friendly and proactive. I highly recommend them.

A review by Iain Meakle on 07/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

My business partner and I have worked with Ross and Jack on various residential projects over the last five years and they have managed my personal portfolio for the last four. The energy these guys have is fantastic and it shows in every bit of work they do, they work round the clock to deliver results. Their front end marketing and advertising is unmatched and each time they have exceeded my expectations, but their real value lies in their back-up support, they have a great team of guys working for them. We now work exclusively with Ross and Jack on all our projects, the only way they could make me happier is if they set up an office south of the border to service my interests down there! In business trust is everything and the fact I recommend them to my clients should tell you everything you need to know. Iain Meakle

A review by PM on 02/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? No

After living in our rented flat for 2.5 years we received a letter from our agent at the time saying our landlord was changing agent to Orbis Property. After 2 months under the new management of Orbis, I got a call from ross yates stating that as we were now out of our initial term there was going to be a rent increase. We received notice through the post shortly afterwards. Due to the massive increase in rent, we could no longer afford to stay in our flat. The fact we had looked after the property very well counted for nothing, they just wanted us out the property as soon as possible in order to fill it with higher paying tenants! As soon as we handed in our notice at the property it was as if they wanted rid of us and we were just 'in the way'. They carried out viewings at very inconvenient times for us and gave us very little notice. I would not recommend this company.

A review by Brian S on 01/02/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I'm very pleased with the excellent service provided by Orbis and in particular Ross who worked so hard. After deciding not to self manage any longer I began to look for a property management company. We were recommended Orbis Property by a friend and I'll gladly do the same.

A review by Kevin Barclay on 23/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

After moving to Glasgow for work in 2012, I have rented two flats in Glasgow and both through Orbis Property. It has been a pleasure renting with them, any issues have been dealt with quickly. When engineers have had to access my flat due to a faulty boiler & water ingress from upstairs, Ross was present both times to let them in. Saving me piece of mind and taking time off work. I would recommend them for anyone looking for a flat to rent in Glasgow. I also rent my flat in London and can only wish my agent was half as efficient as Ross and the guys at Orbis. I would highly recommend.

A review by Mrs Roe on 22/01/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The level of service we received from Orbis Property was exemplary. We were particularly impressed with the professionalism demonstrated by Ross Yates. We had the process of how our flat would be marketed clearly from day one. He advised us on small and easy improvements to be made in order to achieve the best rental figure. In the end, Ross secured us 10% higher rent than the other two agents who valued our flat, but more importantly found us lovely tenants who have just renewed their lease for another 6 months. Throughout the tenancy Ross has dealt with all maintenance issues swiftly and effectively, whilst also keeping us regularly updated. I would highly recommend the services of Ross and his colleagues.

A review by Sandy on 21/12/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We selected Orbis after a thorough research and could not be happier with their management of our flat. Both Ross & Jack are extremely friendly. They always have time to listen to us and are very quick at returning phone calls and emails. Their friendliness is only matched by their professionalism. Ross & Jack took care of bringing our flat up to rental standards. They contacted all the relevant tradespeople so that all required certificates could be issued. They offered quotes for paint, electricity and carpentry jobs at competitive rates. The flat was ready for renting within 3 weeks. A week later, Orbis Property found our first tenants and they have been very happy there and have asked to extend their lease. There have been a few issues with the plumbing and Jack was very quick to react and sort the problems out. In short they have given us an excellent service.

A review by JodieMc19 on 14/12/2015

G467
£475
Would you use the agent again? Yes

From the first viewing Jack was very pleasant to deal with, he was friendly, welcoming and completely capable of answering all of the questions we had about the property. Since moving in all of the paperwork has been completed quickly and the process was made extremely easy for both myself and my partner, which was a relief as we're both extremely busy with work and university. We had a very minor issue with the extractor fan in the bathroom and alerted Jack who personally came out that day and had an electrician arranged for the next. I'm extremely satisfied with Orbis and would recommend them in a heart beat. We're extremely happy customers and can only thank Orbis for helping us settle in so quickly and comfortably.

A review by Sarah on 07/12/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would recommend Orbis Property to anyone looking to rent. So far they have been a highly reliable and professional team who have always responded quickly to any queries or concerns.

A review by Alasdair on 03/12/2015

G2 3
£1250
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack has been highly professional, reliable and easy to deal with, he has responded all of our requests in good time. Organised and personable.

A review by Steven on 30/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have found both of the people I have dealt with to be friendly and courteous at all times. When we first moved in they were fantastic and if ever we had issues within the flat they have dealt with them promptly and professionally. I would highly recommend them.

A review by Gemma on 30/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

When my tenants moved out of my flat on Hyndland Road, my previous agent was slow to market it and the pictures were very poor. This resulted in a void period and the previous agent asking twice to lower the rent in order to quickly secure a tenant. A friend of mine has been using Orbis Property and recommended I gave Ross a call. Ross visited the flat that morning, and had the photographs taken that afternoon along with the floor plan. The property was on the market that evening and we had secured a lovely tenant within 3 days - at a rent that was above my expectations. I can't thank Ross and the team enough and take great delight in recommending their services at any given opportunity.

A review by FSimpson on 28/11/2015

£1450
Would you use the agent again? Yes

A fantastic agent. The personal service I have received from Ross since 2013 has been nothing short of 1st class. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Ross to either landlords or sellers, he really knows his stuff.

A review by Summer on 25/11/2015

£395
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This is my first time renting a property with Orbis and it has been a straight forward and easy process, made this way by the efficiency of the company. The move in was smooth and any problems I have encountered during my tenancy have been dealt with very quickly. Jack is approachable, friendly and efficient. Ross also stepped in when Jack was on holiday and I found him equally helpful. I have rented properties before and can say, that Orbis is the best agency I have used.

A review by Danang on 16/11/2015

£575
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack and Ross from Orbis are excellent! They are working round the clock, very helpful and supportive, fast, reliable and easy to work with. If I could rate them out of 5 stars, I will give Orbis 6 stars. I believe the most important of tenancy is communication between tenant and agent, and Orbis team never disappoint me. Will surely recommend it 100%

A review by LW on 27/10/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I am very happy with the service provided from Orbis Property. Through all stages of the rental process, from tenant selection to ongoing management & checkout, I have been impressed with their professionalism. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to tenants or landlords alike.

A review by Mr Miller on 12/10/2015

£550
Would you use the agent again? Yes

In the last year of starting to use them as a letting agent, they have made it smooth sailing for me. If any problems occurred on the property they were quick to remedy the issue. They found tenants to move in within a week of advertising.

A review by Scott on 08/10/2015

G2 8
£900
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack was very helpful and professional. I would recommend him to anyone. If I ever move back up this way more permanently again I will definitely use Orbis again. Thank you.

A review by Daniel on 07/10/2015

£1000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a tenant of Orbis Property for 18 months now, I can confidently say they do a great job! Having relocated from London with work I wasn't too familiar with Glasgow. Prior to moving up I contacted a few agents with my requirements along with budget. Ross was in touch with me straight away and we quickly narrowed my search down and he couldn't have been any more helpful, 'over and above the call of duty' springs to mind. On the rare occasion anything has gone wrong in my flat it has been fixed that very day. It should also be noted that on both occasions Ross and the tradesman attended, meaning I didn't have to take the morning off work. To describe them in one word; Professional Daniel

A review by SK on 06/10/2015

£625
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having rented a number of flats over the last 10 years, Ross my property manager has undoubtedly been the best managing agent in a flat I have rented. He is courteous and approachable at all times. He always responds quickly to my emails and is always prompt at getting things sorted. I would highly recommend him and the staff at Orbis Property.

A review by Dorian on 13/09/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Orbis have been straight up awesome. Everything has been well organised and explained. They are prompt and courteous delivering an enjoyable and stress free traverse through the property renting market. Jack and Ross's affable natures have made this possible. They have been adaptable and responsive to my requests. A small repair was needed and they were on it immediately. Cheers Guys! ps I love the flat.

A review by Bruce Rintoul on 08/09/2015

£495
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack has been incredibly helpfull with our move into this property, responded to emails prompltly and profesionally and has been willing to answer any quiestions we have had regarding the move. From using other letting agents in the glasgow area i can confidently say that Orbis has been the most profesional and easiest to work with.

A review by Katie on 31/08/2015

G4
£995
Would you use the agent again? Yes

In June, I moved from London to Glasgow. Finding your way around a new city, let alone finding a house somewhere you aren't familiar with can be tricky (!) - and I only had 4 days in Glasgow to do so. Jack was incredibly helpful - going beyond his call of duty. He even showed me around the property at 9.30 in the evening without complaining (!). After accepting us as renters, Jack met us at 10pm on a Friday night to hand over the keys. The house was in excellent condition when we moved in. We have only had one problem with the lights in our bedroom - something that was fixed and sorted through Jack within 24 hours. I would certainly highly recommend Orbis to anybody who was looking for property in Glasgow.

A review by Bill Harkins on 31/08/2015

g42
£1100
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack has provided me with a very proactive and responsive service. He has taken on actions over and above the scope of the service in order to help get the properties let out in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the incoming tenants. I am very pleased with the service compared to previous experience of other larger companies who do not provide half the quality of service that Orbis do.

A review by Lesley on 23/08/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been using Orbis Property to manage my rental property for around 12 months now. I must say that the level of service provided has been exceptional and I am delighted that I decided to go with them. Their online landlord login facility allows me instant access to all property related documentation which is important for me as I am abroad a lot.

A review by Peter G on 03/08/2015

£1095
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ross always provides a first class service to me and my wife. His advice and guidance helped us achieve a far higher rent on the property than we have previously. He is friendly and professional at all times. He found us the perfect tenants and his ongoing management of the flat has allowed us to take a step back in the knowledge that our property is being very well looked after. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending both Ross Yates and the team at Orbis to Landlords in Glasgow.

A review by Koren Anderson on 17/06/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great customer service. Jack Hellier always managed to get back in contact as quick as possible if I was to email him. Very helpful when sorting things out for the flat.

A review by Dr Geraldine Dunn on 17/06/2015

£750
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I used the services of Orbis Property opportunistically. This is the first time I have rented a property and initially was planning on doing it myself. The more I read into it I felt that I needed the reassurance of someone with experience in the matter. The first time I met Jack I felt confident that I was dealing with a trustworthy, reliable and efficient professional. My mind was made up to use Orbis Property. Through Jack securing tenants for my property and guiding me through the legal requirements he kept me regularly up to date with the advertising and progress of potential tenants. He was extremely helpful and was available to help with small tasks such as letting workmen into the property and picking up keys etc. The management fee was well worth it and made the process painless and Jack has secured excellent and lovely tenants in my property. I would highly recommend Orbis Property in finding tenants and the ongoing management of your property.

A review by Andy on 17/06/2015

£500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We changed letting agents due to the poor service from our previous agency. The move to Orbis has been very successful - they immediately found us a new tenant, organised certifications and handled the utilities changeover. At all times they kept us updated on progress, and are knowledgeable and professional in their approach - important for both landlord and tenant. We have now passed over our other two properties for them to manage.

A review by ECK on 03/06/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Jack has delivered prompt, efficient service in letting the above property which I have recently acquired.. He has kept me regularly informed of initial and ongoing costs, found suitable tenants very quickly,dealt with any initial problems, and worked well with utilities/ local authority in transferring responsibilities to tenants. I have been delighted with the service received to date .Having dealt with larger agencies in the past ,it is very pleasant to receive such personal attention.

A review by Martin Alexander on 25/05/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found the service of Orbis Property to be efficient and professional, Ross is very enthusiastic about what he does! He always took my working hours into account and has made the process of switching from my previous agency convenient and manageable. Ross has regularly gone ‘over and above' what I would expect from an agent, one example of this would be a long running issue I had with my factor on one of my properties. This issue had been on-going for 3 months prior to Ross getting involved, within 2 days of Ross meeting with the factor and the other owners of the flat, the issue was resolved (in my favour I may add), saving me a considerable amount of time and money. I highly recommend the services of both Orbis Property as a company and Ross as an individual and have done to friends and family. Martin

A review by Christopher Snazell on 21/05/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a tenant of a property managed by Orbis Property I've found them to be courteous, professional and timely in all my dealings with them. They've been a pleasure to use and would heartily recommend them to anyone looking to rent.

A review by Amanda on 20/05/2015

£725
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I really can't recommend Jack and Ross at Orbis highly enough. They were the ideal managing agents, responding promptly and capably to my queries and requests, and always friendly and obliging. I am sad to leave Glasgow but if I find myself up this way again, I'll have no hesitation in go straight to Orbis when looking for a flat to rent.

A review by Lyn & Ian M on 03/03/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have found Jack Hellier's work as a letting agent to be outstanding. He is pleasant to deal with and very efficient. We would highly recommend him. Lyn & Ian M

A review by S Gillespie on 24/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a landlord of many years, I had my properties spread throughout a number of agencies in Glasgow. For a number of reasons I wanted to bring all of my properties under the management of one agency. Orbis Property came recommended from a close friend of mine. After a number of meetings with Ross, my decision was made. The transition from my old agents to Orbis was seamless and Ross kept me up to date throughout the whole process. A first class agency, with a personal touch, all at competitive rates. I highly recommend Ross and Orbis Property and have no hesitation in recommending their services.

A review by HD on 12/02/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been very happy with the service provided by Orbis. My flat was previously managed by another firm of agents who did not market the property very well and were slow to market the property when my tenant left, advising that I should drop the rent. I met with Ross Yates and he viewed the property. I was very impressed with the way he marketed the flat and he was able to secure me a new tenant extremely quickly within a week of being instructed and to get me the rent the property should command. The tenant he found has been great and she is looking after the property very well. Ross has also been very good at dealing with the Factor of the building and dealing with anyissues arising in relation to the communal responsibilities of the building.

A review by Jane on 26/01/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been absolutely delighted since moving my flat to Orbis Property. Both Ross and Jack have been polite, extremely professional and sorted out any issues quickly. I know that if I have any concerns that I can get in touch immediately and will not be passed to agents who know nothing about the property or tenants. In all they offer a first rate, competitive service and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

A review by Charlotte on 25/01/2015

£650
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been impressed with the efficiency of the service provided to us by Ross from Orbis Property. He responded very quickly to my interest in the flat, and since then has always responded promptly to my questions. It is also useful that he works at weekends and evenings too as it has meant we can correspond/sort things out when we're free. The third party checking service done for our tenancy was very thorough, which I can understand is great from the landlord's point of view, but they pestered my old and new bosses and previous landlord every day for their references which was awkward as they are all busy people. But I must stress that's not Orbis themselves - just the company they use. Orbis and Ross have been very helpful.

A review by Elaine Watson on 25/01/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Both Ross and jack were very helpful and accommodating when organising to rent our flat. Nothing was a problem, they were always easily contacted and very well organised. I would highly recommend Orbis property.

A review by Sean on 15/06/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Pre-Tenancy i found them pushy but efficient (probably because they don't get paid until tenancy is signed i imagine) i have been in my property for 7 months now and all my requests have been dealt with in a timely manner. Their properties seemed slightly more expensive than similar properties we viewed, but they did seem to be in nicer condition, although this may have been the exception rather than the rule.

A review by stace on 12/06/2014

g12
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was recommended Orbis Property by a work colleague and have since passed on their details to my landlord friends. Their late opening hours suited my unsociable working schedule and they were happy to come and meet me (I don't drive). Their enthusiasm and expertise ensured I secured a first class tenant along with exceeding my expectations on my rent, all within 10 days of giving Orbis my instruction. Thanks again guys! S

A review by Stacy on 10/06/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I was recommended Orbis Property by a work colleague and have since passed on their details to my landlord friends. Their late opening hours suited my unsociable schedule and Ross was happy to come and meet me (I don't drive). Their enthusiasm and expertise ensured I secured a first class tenant along with exceeding my expectations on my rent, all within 10 days of giving Orbis my instruction. Thanks again guys! S

A review by Andrew on 02/06/2014

£650
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I recently rented my new flat through Orbis Property, they have been very efficient and a pleasure to deal with. They dealt with my requests quickly and I moved in within 48 hours from my first point of contact.

A review by Ian on 28/05/2014

Would you use the agent again? Yes

We selected Orbis Property to manage our flat, opting for their fully managed service. Extremely professional in everyway along with a personal touch. Very active with plenty of viewings and most diligent when referencing prospective tenants whilst always keeping us up-to-date throughout the whole process. If your a Landlord within the Glasgow area I couldn't recommend Jack my property manager highly enough.