Mar 12,2012
Mar 12,2012
Overall the service has been ok, the agent arrived on time for the viewing and in my experience this is a bonus!, she was very helpful and once deposit paid rush things through so I could move in quickly. no issues with the Steph but I haved called the office numerous times about various different things and no-one calls me back. there was a problem with the TV signal when I first moved in and my neighbour had the same problem, when I called they kept saying they would call me back and didnt, in the end I called the site manager of the development and they arranged for an ariel engineer to come to the property the next day and it was fixed. I have called about other things too and never receive a call back.
There was a problem with the bin room codes and I had to call to get them as we wasnt informed they had changed, as a result all the other residents just dumped their stinking rubbish in the hall way and the hall smelt disgusting. I had to move all the rubbish to the bin room. the grounds seem to be maintained well although as of late they dont seem to get cleaned as often.
all in all I would receommend Griffin and have done (my friend has recently rented a flat from them), I do think they make extra money out of you which is un-necessary such as charging to put your money in the DPS and only letting you sign for 6 months and if you wish to sign again after the 6 months you are charged again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Griffin Estates Worsley! To leave a new review of Griffin Estates Worsley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Griffin Estates Worsley