Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
Although my house is not yet sold, I feel complete confidence in the service offered by Marshalls of Copperhouse, Hayle. I have received sound advice on pricing and presentation; I always receive feedback after viewings - usually the day following, and the staff are invariably friendly, professional and supportive. Each member of the team puts across a positive attitude, important in what is, at present, a difficult market. In the course of my life I have bought and sold quite a few properties, and would say, without exaggeration, that this agent has been the most pleasant to deal with that I have come across as a seller.
By: marshalls
Mar 01, 2012
Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated. We always try to present a positive attitude and like to work as part of a team with all our vendors.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Mousehole Branch! To leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Mousehole Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marshalls Estate Agents Mousehole Branch