Feb 23,2012
Feb 23,2012
I was looking for an agent to take care of the rental of my property, Fish Need Water were one of the first companies I came across and what was obvious straight away was the amount of good reviews they had online so I investigated the prices and was pleasantly surprised by how low they were compared to the more traditional style estate agents in my area. Weighing up the pros and cons FNW kept coming up on top. My property is now successfully rented through FNW at the price I was hoping for with a very hassle free service. I cannot recommend them enough and can thoroughly understand why the reviews online are so good. If I need agents in the future I would not hesitate to contact James to enlist the services of FNW.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich