Feb 19,2012
Feb 19,2012
I have recently sold my property through Cubitt & West in Shirley, and I have to say at the beginning although I was very happy with their presentation I did feel their fee were a bit high in comparison to other agents in the area, but if I must say it was worth every single penny. The pictures were perfect, the details were outstanding, my wife even commented why are we selling our house. We secured a buyer within few weeks from being on the market and all seemed to be straight forward, we found a property we like as well. The survey came back and down valued our property by a huge amount that we were not even able to consider, but thank you to the team in Shirley (danny & Lauren) they kept the buyers interested and communicated with the rest of the chain and helped us continue with the sale and at the same time no one in the chain was too much out of pocket.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Shirley! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Shirley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Shirley