Jul 04,2013
Jul 04,2013
I only had a week to find and to move in a lovely 3-bedroom house when I contacted Cubitt & West regarding one of their latest ads. Miss Jessie Turner was on the other end of the line. She kindly agreed to my urgent request to view the property in a few hours, although later I had to reschedule for early morning next day - which was absolutely no problem for her. I loved the property, and she knew everything I asked about it during the viewing. That gave me the confidence to make an offer straightaway, dismissing other properties I had seen before and another scheduled for the next day. Moments later, she emailed me all the documents I needed to fill out for the letting. Although it took me about three days to gather all the supporting documents, Miss Turner speedily arranged my tenant referencing checks with the HomeLet company. Two days later I visited her at the agency to sign the tenancy agreement, moving in my beautiful house immediately after. Miss Turner also managed to find me an alternative accommodation in the eventuality that I could not move in the same day I had to leave my previous flat. I am very pleased with her assistance, diligence and professionalism, and I know I can contact her any time with enquiries about my house or general advice on lettings and sales.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Shirley! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Shirley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Shirley