Oct 24,2012
Oct 24,2012
Arlo and Tasmin have been great, I bought my apartment almost three years ago and needed to put it up on rent ASAP. This is my first experience as a landlady and everything has gone smoothly.
Arlo and Tasmin were very accommodating in coming to meet me and see my apartment, take photographs and advise on the best way forward. This was great given the long hours I work, I really appreciated them giving up their evenings to work around my schedule. They listened to my needs and managed my expectations realistically.
Within two days I had viewings and within a week I had chosen a suitable tenant. As I live in a private apartment block amongst working professionals it was very important to have a reliable tenant, again the Cubitt and West team were thorough in their checks and references.
The team have been great in communicating with me via phone and email, this is very important as there were aspects of the paperwork I did not fully understand and it was a relief to have straight answers.
I am very impressed and have recommended this team to others, they are friendly, reliable, efficient, helpful, realistic and my turnaround time for getting the flat rented out was very quick. Job well done, keep it up!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Shirley! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Shirley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Shirley