Oct 31,2012
Arlo Risby
Tasmin Fargeot
Oct 31,2012
Had a problem with my previous agent but live abroad so got my brother to show the property to a few agents. He met with Arlo and even if at first sight Cubitts fees seemed much higher than all the rest, my brother told me that if i was to trust an agent to fully manage the property while living abroad, then Cubitt was the only way to go.

After the initial contact with Arlo, I continued contact with Tasmin who has been completely amazing. Unfourtunately the previous agent did not do their job properly meaning that the property had to be in rentable standard before we could get someone in. However, Tasmin was able to help with that process and in parallel showed the property to potential tenants, checked their references etc meaning that the property did not stay empty for long. which helped me out because the mismanagement by the previous agent meant that the property was empty for 3 months.

Commnunication with Tasmin has been excellent and she updated me throughout the tenant search process which made me feel secure. She responds quickly to the tenants needs so i am sure the tenants would write a similar review.

Cubitt & West