Feb 12,2009
Feb 12,2009
Never had a problem. Always found them to be pleasant and polite on the phone. Helpfull in every way.
By: Rebekka Heitmar
May 26, 2015
I couldn't agree more with the comments: there is no response to calls or emails and I'm sorry: you had such a great experience, good for you! But if it was so good, which property is it and what is your name? I always attach my name, not a nickname or cover- I stand up for what I believe and if more of us would do that such a thing as HLM would not have chance.
By: Mayatmai
Apr 14, 2011
That must be a joke! The "lady" who always answers the phone a HLM Midlands is completely unprofessional and sometimes tries to be "fake nice" but most of the time she can´t be bothered. I always call to discuss issues I have with a property on Manifold Way but nobody has ever called me back despite numerous attempts.
By: very relieved
Mar 28, 2010
We sold our appartment managed by HLM At Glovers hill Court, Rugeley, May 2009. And it cost us a lot of money. 0.25% of the selling price, also our buyers solicitor wanted some questions answering about H L M and they had to come from HLM who then charged us
By: Fed up with HLM
Jul 29, 2009
PL - I think that you need some evidence to back this up. Definitely not the HLM the rest of us know.
By: Brassedoff
Feb 27, 2009
Only an employee of HLM would make a comment like that !!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1! To leave a new review of H L M Midlands Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for H L M Midlands Office 1