Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
With this office I found that they did what it said on the tin. They were very friendly, nothing seemed too much trouble and they soldiered on to sell my property regardless of the fact that there were major obstacles put in the way. They more than earned their commission on this sale. If they said they would ring you back, they did. If they said they'd find something out for you, they did, and ring you to let you know. If there was something they didn't know, they'd find that out. They were very professional and knowledgeable and that shone through when you spoke to them.

Before we bought our house we used their mortgage service too and that was extremely professional and helpful so much so that we took their advice and used their services to see our sale through.

I would thoroughly recommend all of DB Roberts services to anyone who asked for recommendations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Shrewsbury! To leave a new review of D B Roberts & Partners Shrewsbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for D B Roberts & Partners Shrewsbury