Jan 15,2012
Jan 15,2012
My fiancƒÂ© and I have recently been searching the market for a rental property, which included making contact with many real estate agents that deal with property lettings. I just wanted to provide some feedback on the customer service we received at Foxtons in Woking.

I went into the office and was greeted by a professional gentlemen that had me sit down while he made me a coffee. Then a very professional Amy Straw one of the branch's Lettings Negotiators met me and took my details in a friendly and helpful way. To answer some questions that I had, she then took me to computer that was within the bar counter of the branch and helped me to peruse your website for properties that matched our very specific requests.

I left the office armed with information and enlightened by the superior service and professionalism that I just received. Amy then called that evening to follow up our requests and since has called quite a few times to discuss potential properties that would meet our requirements. I felt like Amy was really working hard to find the right property for us, given our stringent and sometimes difficult requests. My fiancƒÂ© and I actually found a very good property with another agent that met all of our criteria, I was just a little bit sad that the property was not handled by Foxtons in Woking. When I told Amy this evening that we have signed up for another property she congratulated me, agreed that I did find a good deal and would call next week just to make sure that the deal had gone through and would not need further help. Just another testament to her excellent manner.

I think this was the 10th letting agent that I had visited on the one day and by far and away the best. Good work Foxtons!

Foxtons