May 15,2013
May 15,2013
The hospitality and treatment of staff in the agent is awesome. Gerry has been very considerate and understanding. As an overseas student she ensured that as a tenant I made the best choices and provided whatever clarifications on the area and potential properties even if it meant taking an offer from another agent as long as I am satisfied. She\'s always been available for advise and easily approached via e-mail and phone. I found her and Daniel to be very transperant, honest, and trustworthy.
My humble experience so far allowed me to realise how organised and professional Foxtons are. From the first call, viewings, creation of personal account, Preparation of Tenancy Agreement, Payments, resources available online, efficiency within all procedures, and even when ending the tenancy agreement are all well handled. I hardly recall being worried about any of the procedures and when I once had anticipated a problem with my (direct debit) I found that Foxtons have taken care of it!

Foxtons