Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
I live outside the UK and have been using Foxtons now for over 4 years.

Daniel Green my main contact point, has always been very quick and professional in all my letting matters, from dealing with my queries, responding to my emails and through to calling me back or picking up my phone calls, sometimes at odd hours due to difference in time zones, Daniel has provided a highly professional, amiable and dedicated service.

I also like Foxtons web portal for Landlords, which allows me to take care of all my paperwork online, eliminating any need for signing, scanning and faxing of documents, as well as, providing access to all my account statements online.

I highly recommend, Daniel Green of Foxtons (Woking Branch) for providing an exceptional service.

Thank you, Daniel.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Woking! To leave a new review of Foxtons Woking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Woking