Jan 07,2012
Jan 07,2012
This estate agent has obsessively tried to gain my custom from another estate agent without any approach from myself. Frequent mailings and business cards through my door have been a constant throughout my efforts to sell my house. At no point did i seek help from this agent and indeed told one of their salesman point blank at my front door that i had no interest in discussing the sale of my property with his agency - undeterred the mailings have continued. Comically he didn't even identify the correct agent that I was selling my property through despite being stood by the For Sale sign. Having agreed the sale of my home before christmas, i am still lucky enough to receive this week more mailings from this agency. Unsolicited harrassment.
Not contacted me in the first place

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 9! To leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fox & Sons Office 9