Jan 05,2012
Jan 05,2012
Fish need Water is head and shoulders above all the High Street Estate Agents I know . I am not a property dealer but having had to move with my work, I've bought and sold houses on five occasions in North and East London and in Thorpe Bay over the past thirty years, so I've dealt with a few different Estate Agents. Right from the word 'go' James and his colleague Dave have been different - engaged, attentive, and helpful. Their approach to selling my North London home was fresh, honest, active and involved. It was clear very early on that I was dealing with people who were knowledgable about the business, who listened to and fully understood my requirements, and who treated me helpfully and with respect. James arranged photographs of my house the quality of which were stunning and really delighted me. He kept in touch with me continuously on what was happening in the chain, and I didn't have to chase him even once! . Best of all, he introduced me to buyers I truly liked, and to whom I was very pleased to be able to sell the house I've lived in and loved for the last eleven years!. At no time after it went on the market did I have any concerns that it would sell. I cannot recommend FishneedWater highly enough - these guys worked like a dream for me, and they took all the potential hassle out of selling and moving house. I am recommending them to friends who are thinking of selling in Spring.
By: James Hall
Jan 10, 2012
Frank, thank you very much for the very kind words, they are gratefully received. I wish you the very best with your future plans and I can say honestly that you have been a total pleasure to deal with from the very start (along with your buyer too).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich