Dec 31,2011
By: 'Jarrod Gaines'
Dec 31,2011
An excellent service from an informed and friendly agent who went the extra mile for me. From first contact through to final contract signing, both Dave and James were available, informative and exceeded my expectations. Fishneedwater responded quickly to market my property and worked hard to identify the right tenant for me. Using a variety of marketing techniques including both passive and pro-active marketing they provided me with options which is what I wanted. Fishneedwater provide a a number of inclusive and added services which together provide a total package, way beyond what most agents provide. Their approach, unlike many in the industry was to see me as the customer and provide me with a service that I required. I highly recommend them.

fish need water