Dec 31,2011
Dec 31,2011
An excellent service from an informed and friendly agent who went the extra mile for me. From first contact through to final contract signing, both Dave and James were available, informative and exceeded my expectations. Fishneedwater responded quickly to market my property and worked hard to identify the right tenant for me. Using a variety of marketing techniques including both passive and pro-active marketing they provided me with options which is what I wanted. Fishneedwater provide a a number of inclusive and added services which together provide a total package, way beyond what most agents provide. Their approach, unlike many in the industry was to see me as the customer and provide me with a service that I required. I highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich