Dec 23,2011
Dec 23,2011
In April this year I was looking to put my house on the market and coincidentally received some information from Homes Estate Agents. After speaking with Rob Price (Director) I immediately felt in safe hands and he acted very quickly to get together the details/photos. Rob and his team were extremely proactive in arranging viewings and went the extra mile to market my house to it's full potential. During this time Homes identified a number of suitable properties for me to buy and ended up also acting as the agent on my new home!

The sale and purchase of both properties was not always plain sailing due to the other people within the chain but at no point did I feel unduly alarmed as Homes were always several steps ahead of the game, speaking regularly with all parties involved.

The Homes Team offer excellent customer service and have detailed knowledge and understanding of the local Hampshire / Surrey market.

I would whole heartedly recommend Homes to all prospective sellers and buyers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homes Estate Agents Ltd Office 1