Dec 08,2011
Dec 08,2011
Foxtons were a disgrace from the start when we rented our property through them. Here are just a few of the problems we have encountered with them:
- a letting agent turning up on my doorstep with no prior warning, who proceeded to get aggresive when I questioned him bringing prospective tenants to view without notice. I was a female, alone, at night, and his attitude was abysmal.
- charging double the rent admin fee compared to other local residential lettings companies. But providing half the service, certainly in terms of customer service...
- constant harrassment during the working day, on my office phone line, trying to arrange new tenant viewings.
- accusations towards my housemate that he had lied and said viewings could go ahead.
- asking us to go out in our own time to get them sets of keys cut and bring them to them.
- never responding to contact, never returning calls, despite the fact that the manage the property. They didn't give us the key to our post box until a month after we moved in, so we could not access our post at all.
- general appalling attitude from incompetent young staff who just want to make a sell and are not concerned about you once you have signed your contract.
I genuinely implore you not to rent through these cowboys, it has been one of the most exhausting and anger inducing experiences of my life!
A proper apology would have been the least they could have done. Not repeating the same unacceptable behaviour over and over. Not overcharging, picking up their phones, responding to contact, changing their attitude and generally gaining some professionalism.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Woking! To leave a new review of Foxtons Woking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Woking