Dec 08,2011
Dec 08,2011
When I decided to sell my house I invited a number of local agents to give me a valuation and advise me regarding marketing the property.
All the agents fees were a similar percentage so this was not a deciding factor in appointing an agent.
The valuations I was given by two of the agents where, in my opinion, totally unrealistic (on the high side) and I felt that they were just interested in getting my house on their books, Ryder & Dutton were the only ones who took the time to ask what I wanted; whether I had my mind set on a quick sale or was prepared to see what interest my prioperty generated.
At the time I did not have another property in mind to purchase so took the more "relaxed" view and the property was put on the market at the upper end of Ryder & Duttons valuation. Quite a few viewings followed with one offer but subject to having to sell their own house.
I eventually came across a property which I was most keen on so talked to Ryder & Dutton regarding my sale, they immediately came up with a suggestion to lower the price a little to regenerate interest and they also featured my property on their website and the other companies websites they use like Rightmove etc.
This had the desired effect and led to more viewings and a firm offer which was acceptable to us and enabled us to purchase our new home.
I cannot praise highly enough the professionalism of the staff at the Uppermill office who always return calls and make sure that you are updated on at least a weekly basis.
To conclude, there are a number of companies claiming to sell property in this area but really only one Estate Agent - if you want to sell I'd certainly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Saddleworth! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Saddleworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Saddleworth