Dec 06,2011
Dec 06,2011
These agents have no regard for tenants. I had a problem with mould in the house I was renting, I was blamed, despite notifying the landlord and being told just to clean it with bleach. In the end I was made to pay for a professional to remove the mould. When I went to the agents to complain I was told that Beacon Lee and Ward were only there to support the landlords. Beacon Lee and Ward treated me like scum and talked to me with contempt. I went with a genuine complaint and and for advice and left their office feeling like I wanted to kill myself. I'm in no doubt that Beacon Lee and Ward will leave a response that makes them sound like they are so innocent. Do not fall for their lies.
I tell everyone I know to steer well clear of these agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beacon Lee & Ward Wellington! To leave a new review of Beacon Lee & Ward Wellington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beacon Lee & Ward Wellington