Nov 30,2011
Nov 30,2011
Awful. Awful. Awful. We constantly had to chase the agent for information relating to the property and they ignored questions relating to work promised to be done by the landlord, which was not done. They provided us with an inventory that was wholly incorrect and I had to spend a whole day listing the incorrect details in it. It was disgusting that we were charged for it also. On the day we moved in and realised the works had not been done, I telephoned their office and was met with a rude and condescending agent whose attitude towards me as a tenant was terrible - as if he was doing me a huge favour. Tenants and Landlords alike, be warned: do not use Bridgfords.
Manners cost nothing - politeness over the telephone is a must and many in the office require re-training at bridgfords. They believe their client to be the landlord, which is a misnoma. Both tenant and landlord are their client and they should treat them with equal respect.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Alsager Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Alsager Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Alsager Branch