Aug 02,2006
Aug 02,2006
I was shocked to find out about the contract. It held me in with Bridgefords for 26 weeks, and even after that they wanted commission on the sale if another estate agent sold it and they had introduced the same person (introduced meant giving details out on phone, by hand etc). I would never get involved with them again.
By: exponential
Apr 29, 2011
I've dealt with a few Estate Agents in my life time & Bridgfords have got to be in the bottom of the list. I will never ever deal with them again.
By: G
May 20, 2009
All agents will charge commission where a buyer introduced by them goes on to buy your property, even though you've cancelled the contract. You've had the service by them finding you a buyer. If by cancelling the contract you could negate the fee, there wouldn't an estate agent left trading in the land. Don't be shocked!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Alsager Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Alsager Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Alsager Branch