Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
My husband and I very recently rented a property through Bridgfords in Cheadle Hulme. I was not at all comfortable about signing an inventory before I had moved into the property. I had viewed the property some 7 weeks earlier but was not given the opportunity to check the property was in order prior to signing the inventory. Having never rented before, I thought the process would be to walk round the property with one of their negotiators and we could both record any issues/faults. No faults were recorded on their inventory and it was up to us to inform them of any . I cannot understand why problems/existing damage is not brought to a tenants attention. We have encountered a major problem which was not brought to our attention. I have reported a couple of issues to them which have been there since our move in, but three weeks later nothing has been sorted. After this experience I will not be renting through Bridgfords again.

Once you are signed up the staff don't really want to be dealing with any problems you have. One of my problems could probably be solved if a particular member of staff came out to the property and gave me some guidance.

I have only just found out about this website from another agent so I thought I would share my experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Alsager Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Alsager Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Alsager Branch