Nov 13,2011
Nov 13,2011
I found fishneedwater on google and decided to try them as their fees for selling were much lower than just about every agent I'd been in touch with.  Their valuation seemed realistic and they also gave lots of research to show they hadn't just plucked a figure out of the air - which nobody else actually did.  I sold my property after 4 weeks on the market and I have to say the presentation was fantastic.  So much so I've asked for copies of the photos they took!  I couldn't be any happier.  I'm exchanged now and the whole experience has been pleasant and quick.  The Solicitors they recommended were great too.  An exceptional and caring service, made even better by their exceptionally great value fees.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich! To leave a new review of fish need water East Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for fish need water East Dulwich