Nov 12,2011
Nov 12,2011
I bought my first flat from Walker Wyatt in 1987. They had been recommended to me by 2 school friends who had both purchased homes through them. They were so helpful and considerate and cheerful then and saw me through the nightmare of conveyancing for the first time. Some years passed and I had a property to let and without hesitation I returned to WW and was delighted to see many of the same helpful friendly faces - they have now managed the letting of my property for over 12 years. They are helpful, uncomplicated and always responsive to any problem or query. The flat has hardly been vacant in that time. I am grateful to them all -Martin, Kim, Stella and all the team over the years.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walker Wyatt Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Walker Wyatt Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walker Wyatt Property Services Office 1