Apr 17,2012
Apr 17,2012
Both Stella and Kim have been very helpful over the 5 years I have lived in Tooting. I have rented a property from them and found that the service they offered was exception and more importantly, sympathic with tenants needs and requirements (unlike so many other letting agents). Stella is a great person and I would call her a friend, in light of all the help she has provided.

Most recently they were not even the appointed letting agent for the property I was in, but held the deposit as part of the protection scheme. Kim was very informative and supported me throughout the process of obtaining. On both occasions, I received pretty much all of my deposit back, which I am very grateful for.

I believe the review below was a click error and the individual meant to click top marks. For any people looking to rent a property make sure WW are your first call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walker Wyatt Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Walker Wyatt Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walker Wyatt Property Services Office 2