Apr 17,2012
Apr 17,2012
I have been living in my rented property in Tooting for 18 months and prior to this my friends were in the same property for 6 months. Throughout this time Walker Wyatt, have acted not only as agent, but also managed the property on behalf of the Landlord.

The staff at Walker Wyatt, particuarly Stella, have always been organised, friendly, efficient and fair in handling the tenancy. Any problems (although there have been very few) have always been dealt with very quickly and I have always been impressed by the outcome they arrive at. When I was considering moving, Stella provided very honest advice and was proactive in trying to find a solution for my housing needs at the time.

Walker Wyatt have made it easy to be a tenant in Tooting and I would not hesitate in recommending this office to anyone looking for property in the Tooting area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walker Wyatt Property Services Office 2! To leave a new review of Walker Wyatt Property Services Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walker Wyatt Property Services Office 2