Nov 03,2011
Nov 03,2011
Are you an over protective parent of a university student looking to rent a house? So am I. I thought therefore I would use this opportunity to recommend Comfort Lets. My son has just moved into one their of their properties. It is unrecogniseable to me as a student let.(..and I have seen a few through other family memebrs at Universites of Leeds and Birmingham) This is 5 star student accommodation at normal rates. Most importantly though as my son moved in earluy I had occasion to meet the owners. They undersatnd students, know exactly what they want and need and I can honestly say that nothing was too much trouble for them when my son had to move in eaarly..they even put him up somewhere else while they made final modifications. The ultimate recommendation would be that my wife and I would happily live in accommodation of this spec...and we do not rough it!.
By: Comfort Lettings Team
Feb 18, 2012
Thank you very much Mr Barrett.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Comfort Letting Agents LLP Nottingham! To leave a new review of Comfort Letting Agents LLP Nottingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Comfort Letting Agents LLP Nottingham