Nov 03,2011
Nov 03,2011
As a young professional I was looking for a suitable place to live at short notice. The company and staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Once I had decided on a property, every aspect of the tenancy was explained in great detail and in simple terms and as it was nearing its completion of refurbishment, the place was ready to move in to in a matter of days. Upon my arrival the property was clean and well presented and I have not had any problems.
I look forward to using Walton Robinson again when my tenancy comes up for expiry and I would highly recommend using these agents to anyone and everyone.
By: Mark
Jan 15, 2013
Hi there 'nick' i'm just trying to fathom whether this review is legitimate and not written by the estate of themselves. could you email me at mark.blake36@googlemail.co.uk and give me a few deets about the place.

Walton Robinson