Oct 17,2011
Oct 17,2011
I have found the staff of the Woodbridge branch consistently rude, unhelpful and obnoxious. They have failed to carry out all simple requests and have dealt with our wish to end out tenancy in a wholly unprofessional manner - We had to wait for a month for someone to fix it so we had hot water, it took two months of constant visits to get out shower fixed, and an additional month for a new on to be installed when that failed. It was also discovered several months ago that our flat did not actually have a flip switch, or any means of cutting power in an emergency. Nothing has been done about this, which I am sure is a violation of our safety.
I was absolutely mortified when a particular member of staff deemed fit to barge into my work place, demand to speak to me, and in front of my colleagues and customers concur that we were supposed to be ending our tenancy three weeks early - At less than 24 hours notice.
This was a complete deviation from the written confirmation given to them by myself. I had given two month notice, out of courtesy, within which they could have contacted me with any queries or to finalise any details but instead they assumed a date convenient to themselves and lead another to believe that they could in fact move into our flat while we still had three weeks of out notice remaining.
Throughout, they have provide help, assistance and service of an abysmal standard - this is not a company that I would advocate in any way as not one member of staff has displayed any form of competence in the two years of their "service" I have experienced...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gobbitt & Kirby Office 1! To leave a new review of Gobbitt & Kirby Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gobbitt & Kirby Office 1