Oct 19,2011
Oct 19,2011
We liked a property that was over our budget but decided that it was worth it because we were desperate to move and it was newly renovated, and a great location. LDB said that it had been on the market earlier for a higher price but lowered it recently. When we put in an offer we asked to reduce the asking price by 25 and they advised us that we would be denied (rather than just putting it in and letting it be rejected). We believed them. A couple of weeks later we saw our property being advertised for 35 pounds less on-line and we could have easily asked for 10 or 15 pounds less than that.

To make matters worse, we are now experiencing problems with the appliances in the place because they were not checked out. The wiring is faulty and we have no oven, and probably will not have one in the near future.

Although I found the team members to be pleasant it seems now that they were just in it for a quick buck. Not sure if we should recommend LDB or go with them for the next round of hunts.
By: laura j
Mar 06, 2012
You seem very quick to blame all your bad reviews on landlords, quick to cover your back in a defensive manner, this puts me off using this company already!
By: LDB manager
Oct 20, 2011
You will notice that this ad is by the Landlord. When they ask us to rent their properties we are required to add our comission on top - hence the higher rent. I also hope you appreciate we did get you the flat £5 pw cheaper than your initial offer and we did our job well for you, any issues with the flat now are down to your Landlords, who have also offered you an alternate property.
Oct 19, 2011
This is the apartment we are renting at 315pw which is listed here for 290pw.
By: LDB manager
Oct 19, 2011
This sounds totally unfamiliar. Please contact me personally on the matter so that I can look into your problems.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1! To leave a new review of Lets Do Business Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lets Do Business Office 1