“Awful...”

Jun 15,2018
By: 'Anonymous'
Jun 15,2018
Terrible customer service and administration. Definitely not worth the Agency Fee. The Agent and Administrator kept calling me by a completely different name on email, which is very concerning. They also typed my email address in wrong originally and only noticed when my flat-mate told them.

They are impossible to get hold of, very rarely answer the phone and takes them over a day to come back to any emails, which is frustrating as you have to chase them to get any updates on your application, as they don't tell you anything. The Administrator didn't even know what the next steps where once we had signed our tenancy agreement.

During the actual viewing of the flat the Agent was very rude and didn't really seem to even know much about the property, but was more than happy to force us back to the office and put down a holding deposit. He also admitted that the other Estate Agent was still drunk from the night before when they showed us round the property originally.

You have to go into their offices in Hammersmith to get a copy of your passport scanned in person and signed, you can't send it via email. I live very far away so this was a massive inconvenience for me, but as it is part of the compliance procedure I was happy to comply. However when I turned up to the office I wasn't even greeted with a hello from any of the Agents and was literally only there for two minutes so it seemed like a wasted journey.

Would definitely not recommend if you are looking to rent a flat in Hammersmith. GO DIRECT WITH A LANDLORD. It's cheaper and you won't have to deal with any rude Estate Agents who only care about the money.
Definitely not worth the fees

Lets Do Business